Published on March 29th, 2019 | by RECG
Realtor DIY “Welcome to Your New Home” Gift Boxes
Our most popular gift baskets are these delightful settling in house shaped boxes that come filled with a yummy selection of gourmet goodies. They are fabulous!
Our New Favorite❣️
Realtor DIY “Welcome to Your New Home” Gift Box
In fact these gift boxes are so fabulous that we went searching for a DIY more flexible, less expensive alternative. Our first (and only) stop – Bags & Bows! Yes, they stock these beautiful Welcome Home Estate Gift Basket Boxes in 2 sizes:
- 6 3/4″ L x 4″ W x 5″ H
- 10 1/4″ L x 6″ W x 7 1/2″ H
They are packed in units of 6 and are made from recyclable paperboard with a gloss finish. The small boxes cost just $6.69/unit of 6 and the larger boxes cost $19.82/unit of 6. In addition to the boxes you will also need crinkle cut fill, clear basket bags, pull bows, and of course your gifts. But unlike the pre-made boxes, you can now fill them with anything and everything your client might want or need. You can stick to a strict budget or can choose to be extravagant. The boxes themselves make such a strong statement it almost doesn't matter what you put inside. Whatever you choose, you can save by buying in bulk. Buy a case of wine rather than a bottle and a dozen wine glasses rather than individual glasses (we highly recommend splurging for the riedel glasses).
Click Here to Order Gift Basket Boxes >> Welcome Cottage Intricut Basket Boxes
What to Include in your DIY Gift Basket Boxes
Here are are just a few ideas of what you might include in your closing gift, in addition to the more expected home baked and gourmet treats traditionally associated with gift baskets:
- Pampering box filled with spa and health & wellness products. Consider adding a spa treatment gift card. One last idea >> check out our favorite gift guide for yoga lovers!
- Homeowner tool kit and gift card to a home improvement center
- Coffee | tea lover delight
- The best of all things local – best granola, best chocolates, theater tickets, museum tickets, local craft beers or boutique wines, etc
- Moving kit with custom moving cards and stamps or personalized return address embosser |self-inking stamp
- Fun & Games for the Whole Family Gift Box – think both indoor and outdoor toys
- Pampered Pet Box for your dog and cat loving clients
- Gardeners Delight is a particularly lovely gift for spring and summer closings
- BBQ Tools & Supplies and/or Kitchen Essentials and definitely throw in an apron or two
And so many more — keep checking back as we hope to update this list regularly!
Little Gifts of Thanks
Look what we found! We are loving these ivory cut-out houses. The are so perfect for little gifts of thanks.
One last thing – if you do DIY, be sure to watch the featured video to learn the ins and outs of creating a beautiful presentation. Remember a sloppy, ill-conceived present is worse than giving no present at all!
Loving this housewarming wine bag, Just fill you gifting cabinet with a case or two of fine wine and you have put together a simple yet very appreciated gift. If it were us, we would probably tie an inexpensive new home ornament to bag so our clients have a lasting memory of the transaction, also.
A Little Thanks Goes A Long Way!